These are the instructions to flash Stock firmware on (Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA) using Xiaomi Tool.
1. Make sure your Xiaomi phone bootloader is unlocked.Unlock Your Mi Device
2. Do take the full backup of your phone. You will lose all you data so save it on your PC.
3. Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your windows PC.
4. Enable the USB debugging mode. Go to your Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA settings > About Phone > Locate Miui Version and tap seven times on it.
After that, you will get a message [You have enabled developer option] on your device screen.
Go back to main Settings.
Open Additional Settings, and tap Developer options to enable it from there.
Scroll down to find USB Debugging option and allow it.
How to use XiaomiTool TO Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA official rom
First download Xiaomi Tool application on your computer.
1. Connect your phone to the PC with USB and Run the Xiaomi Tool application on your Desktop.
2. Now it will search for the Drivers and the connected devices.
3. Once the phone is connected, you will see the device name and serial of your phone on the screen. From there tap on your device and Hit the Select button.
4. Now your phone will boot in fastboot mode to check the status of your phone.
And you will see the all the status on your app screen, and after that, your phone will boot in normal mode.
5. Now on the next screen, you will see the list of available ROM for your phone. Select the ROM which you want to flash the ROM on your phone. Or Select the 6 option to know more feature of the application.
6. Now you can see lots of other features of the App like Root Phone, Install TWRP, Other fastboot file and lots more.
7. Here in this guide, we are going to flash the Latest fastboot ROM file on our Redmi Note 4, which we already saved on your desktop. So we are going to select [Other fastboot file .tgz] option
If you do not have the download file. You can choose the other ROM option which you want to flash. The app will first download the file from the MI servers and flash the same on your phone.
8. Now it will ask you to confirm the selection of ROM. Confirm it to start the flashing process.
9. Now the installation process will start and this will take time. You will see all the process in the Application screen.
Between this process, your phone will boot in the fastboot mode so donít disconnect your phone from the PC.
10. Once the flashing process is completed, you will see a success message on the Application screen. And now your phone will reboot and the first boot will take some time, near about 5 to 10 minutes.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash (Xiaomi Redmi Note WCDMA) firmware at your own risk and also full responsible with you.
Please be informed that Xiaomi-Rom.com only share the official firmware WITHOUT ANY modifications. All Xiaomi Roms here are for home or personal use only.